Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Journal entry #1

When I was in the 2nd or 3rd grade I had to write a short story, with a least 4 chapters.

Responding in writing was the only way I knew how to respond. And anyways I had to do it, it was a class assignment.

I choose to write a fictional story. I wanted to entertain who ever was reading my story.

My audiences were only six or seven year old children. I wanted them to able to use their imaginations to be able to see what I saw.

I wrote my shot story to get a good grade, but I also wanted my story to be entertaining to someone.

When I had wrote that story I was only six or seven years old, so I probably drew my ideas from what I saw on television and similar stories I had herd.

It gives me more incite or understanding to why I was writing and the point I was trying to get across.

No comments: